National Credit Act
The objective of the National Credit Act (NCA) is to promote and advance the socio-economic welfare of South Africans by:
- Endorsing a fair and transparent credit market
- Encouraging a competitive, responsible and sustainable credit market
- Supporting an accessible, efficient and non-discriminatory credit market
- Combating over-indebtedness of consumers
- Providing consumer education and protection
FUSO Financial Services are offered through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, a registered credit provider that complies and adheres to the NCA in support of a fair and transparent credit market.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has introduced various processes and systems to fully support the NCA, and you can obtain NCA-compliant advice from any Mercedes-Benz dealership in South Africa.
Please go to www.ncr.org.za for more information on the NCA.
Service24h roadside assistance
Our innovative, fully automated system helps to radically reduce downtime whenever and wherever you experience a vehicle breakdown.
Contact the Customer Assistance Centre Toll Free: 0800 1 333 55